The Zen Center of Syracuse Board of Trustees took the following action:
- Accepted the minutes from the September 2010 BoT meeting.
- Thanked Muju Rene Wilett and Joraku Joanne Cooke for three years of service to the board. Joraku served as treasurer during the last two years. Both step down at the end of 2010.
- Reviewed Shinge Roshi's annual year-end letter, which will be mailed in late November.
- Thanked ZCS residents and Sangha members who worked tirelessly over many years to make the 2010 Capital Campaign a huge success. The campaign raised just short of its $200,000 goal. So far, $54,000 went to pay down the mortgage and $66,000 for renovations and repairs to the property.
- Agreed to continue operating as a consensus board, without amending the bylaws.